PDF will be emailed to you after purchase.
Noni's Petit Four Bag with Sweetheart Roses
is a one-skein project, this little vintage-style, romantic bag is fun to make
and looks as sweet as a little cake. Embellished with one or several sweetheart
roses, it's is a great companion for evenings or weddings. A perfect bag for
bride and bridesmaids.
Cover Samples: All of our flowers were made with Tilli Tomas'
The chocolate bag with a single rose was made with Shepherd's
Wool in Midnight Lake with Flurries in Moss and Ruby Wine. The Red bag was made
with Tilli Tomas Flurries in Ruby Wine. All the flowers were made with Flurries
as well. The white and pale pink bags were made with Tilli Tomas's Whistler in
Natural and Dusty Pink respectively with Flurries flowers. Some unbeaded stems
were made with Shepherd's Wool in Lime.
Suggested fine worsted weight wool or alpaca yarn. Please
check your unfelted and felted gauges by swatching and felting a fair-sized
square first. Here are some of our favorite fibers:
- Plymouth's Galway (100% wool, 210 yds/skein).
- Shepherd's Wool (USA made 100% Merino, 250 yds/skein).
- Louet's Riverstone (100% wool, 193 yds per skein).
- Lorna's Laces Bullfrogs & Butterflies
(85% wool, 15% mohair; 190 yds/skein).
- Tilli Tomas's Flurries (100% Merino wool, 70 yds/skein)
for beaded bags or flowers.
- Wool allergy? Try Alpaca: Tree Frog Yarns' Alpaca, Blue
Sky Alpaca, Misti Alpaca, and Plymouth Baby Alpaca.