PDF will be emailed to you after purchase.
Nora Bellows of Noni shares how she was inspired to create her
Clematis Flowers on the Vine. "This
Clematis flower evolved out of a Spring Noni/Knitch Retreat in Atlanta, GA in
2008. The intense weekend workshop was called Designing with Flowers and the
group chose the Clematis flower to design. We had a blast and the flower came
out, as you can see, looking as though it was just plucked from the vine. My
thanks and hat off to the ladies who participated in that workshop!"
Cover Samples: pictured flowers were produced with Plymouth
Galway, col 145 Happy Green for vine and stem and col 153 Iris for the single
color flowers. Bi-color flowers made with 89 Lavender with 153 Iris center
Suggest fine worsted weight wool or alpaca yarns:
- Plymouth's Galway (100% wool, 210 yds/ball).
- Shepherd's Wool (USA made 100% Merino, 250 yds/skein).
- Louet's Riverstone (100% wool, 193 yds/skein).
- Tilli Tomas's Flurries (100% Merino, 70 yds/skein) for
- Wool allergies? Try felting Alpaca: Tree Frog Yarns'
Alpaca, Blue Sky Alpaca, Misti Alpaca, and Plymouth Baby Alpaca available in